Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Monday



You can really tell that fall is here! It is so cold in the mornings and the afternoons haven't been too much better. Tonight it is even suppose to get below freezing! Brrr! I am not ready for this. Just the 1st week of October it was so nice and warm and the 2nd wasn't too bad and then the third just got cold and on from there.

Yesterday mom, Kaylee and I went down to the lake and got some pretty good deals. I didn't even spend all the money I took. Which I am very proud of! But they still need a few things. I love Osh Kosh this year (well I love the shirts that look like they have a tee with a long sleeve shirt underneath) and they have a ton of those shirts...well I got 6 shirts like that for $6.99 a piece and they are so cute! But I got some great deals down there.

Today I had my ultrasound of my spleen, liver, and several other places. They also took blood and did a fragility test. I find out the results next Monday. It was weird having an ultrasound without having a baby in your tummy! LOL!

Tonight the kids have been overly active and are getting ready to head to bed soon. I got some cute shots of the kids and one really cute shot together as you can see above (and I even got in one).

No comments: