Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where did November come from?

Yep me keeping up with blogging is not going to be my thing I guess. I can honestly say life is busy and I would rather read then be on the computer. This year has went by soooooooo FAST! Thanksgiving is just a little over a week away. There are so many things to be thankful for.

Skyler got student of the month for October. We were very proud of him. Since last David's mom and dad came in for Halloween. We had a good visit with them. They enjoyed taking the kids trick or treating. Skyler and Kaylee got lots of candy and are still eatting on it.

I have gotten most of the Christmas shopping done just a few things left to get then it will be done. I have looked at some of the black friday ads and there are just a few things that I am going to get other than that not much. I can generally find good deals on things before then.

Photobucket

No comments: