Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wow! Already half the year gone!

Ok so yes I am BAD about keeping up with this...but I am going to try to get better. Chemo and Radiation hit me pretty hard. And yes I am finished with them for now. I did have my scan and it showed that I am still going to have to go through chemo. It got quite a bit of it just not all. So I will be starting that up again in a couple months. Thank you to those who have kept me in their prayers.

So during the course while I was on chemo I took up reading again. I use to read all the time in high school and when I first started college. I started the Twilight series and have fell in LOVE. I know understand what everyone was talking about. When I first saw Twilight I was not impressed to say the least. But after reading the books I understand the movie now. I am very excited about Eclipse coming out at the end of the month. Kelley and I have bought our tickets and Taylor is going with us. I couldn't get her to see it at midnight so we are going to the 1:30 show.
Photobucket
I have read even more books. I usually go through about 4-5 a week. I enjoyed The House of Night series. I just read the book Need and Captivate they remind me of some books that I have read...but I did enjoy them. I also read Hush, Hush which I really enjoyed. Also the books The Summer I Turned Pretty...this book had me laughing and just remembering when I was younger. It was a feel good book. There are three books in that series and the third one is due out this fall. Perfect Chemistry was a good book as well there is another in the series that I am waiting on the to get to read.

I also have a very special someone in my life. I have talked about him before. My sweet nephew. He just turned 8 months today and I couldn't imagine life without him. Zach is truly a happy baby. He got his two bottom teeth in a couple weeks ago. His smile could just brighten up a room. He also is in love with his big sister Taylor. He gets so excited to see her. Have a great night and I will be back tomorrow. Here is a picture of Zach. Such a sweetie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: