Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Geez! I am horrible at keeping this thing up. I use to be really good. Life and work gets in the way majorly! Skyler turns 5 Monday and we are celebrating today. He is so excited. We are doing his theme in Transformers. He absolutely loves Bumblebee. He, how do I put it nicely, bugged me until he got his bumblebee transformer about 2 weeks ago. It was suppose to be one of his Birthday presents, but he got it a little early. I also have Optimus Prime for him, as well as Frank from Disney cars from Kaylee. David had gotten him a transformers backpack and he already got that. So his Birthday present from us won't seem to big. My sister got him the police car and my mom got him a big Bumblebee and another transformer. I think, in fact I know, I am already transformered out!!!

Since my last post both kiddos have started preschool. Kaylee absolutely LOVES it! I literally on some days have to drag her out kicking and screaming. She has a little girl that she plays with reguraly as well as a little boy. It is pretty cute. Skyler likes school this year. And his one friend from last year is in his class again. Her name is Skylar. How funny is that?!?! We are taking cupcakes to preschool for his Birthday on Monday and of course they are transformer themed!

Can you believe that this year is almost over with? Only a little less than 4 months left! Geez where does the time go? I have already made Christmas Lists with the kids, well with Kaylee. Skyler has only said that he wants one thing so far. Kaylee loves Kai-lan and I love the fact that they have playsets now, so she will be getting those for Christmas as well as the new Strawberry Shortcake playsets. Kaylee is getting pretty girly as time goes by. Skyler wants Handy Manny with the motorcycle and that is all that he has said so far.

Kelley only has a little over a month left until Zachary is here. I am so excited, she is having him on my Birthday the 14th of October. What a birthday gift huh? We had her shower at the end of August and had a good time. She got some cute stuff. This little guy is going to be spoiled I can already tell. I am going to *try* to keep this thing updated better.

No comments: