Saturday, June 20, 2009

Spray Parks?

So about 2 years ago David, Skyler, Kaylee and I went to Oklahoma City to visit Michelle and Chuck-before Emma, and they had Spray Parks. That is where water comes out of the ground from various objects and so forth, it's free and the kids got to play in it. I have been searching for some here near us and FINALLY!!! There are two spray parks in Columbia and one swimming pool that is designed for kids and the best part about the swimming pool is it is only $2.25 for the kids to get in. So this coming Saturday I am going to be taking the kids to either one of the spray parks or the swimming park. It should be a lot of fun. The pictures I have seen do not compare to the ones in Oklahoma City, but at least they are free. We did buy the kids a swimming pool and mom and dad got one too, but I think they would enjoy these a little bit more. Also the one that has the swimming pool, they are doing a beach on it and I am so excited it will be the kids "first" beach experience. They open that up next year...so it will have to be another year wait on that.

Tomorrow is Father's Day and David has to work, I am going with mom and dad and the kiddos to eat at Golden Corral. My parents always like to get there right when it opens, so that means I will be up by 6:30 and down at their house by 7 to make it to Golden Corral by 7:30. Geez! We go through this every Mother's Day, for mom's Birthday and for Father's Day. So to all those dad's out their Happy Father's Day!

No comments: