Saturday, May 2, 2009



Seems like Saturdays are my days to post. Don't know why...I guess I just don't feel like it during the week. Well last Saturday Kelley, Skyler, Kaylee and I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens. It was pretty cute and the 3D was neat. Skyler really like it. It was Kaylee's first movie....but she did pretty good. David and I watched Bride Wars the other night. It was ok...just not great. I really wish movies were like they use to be. Skyler, Kaylee and I watched Hotel for Dogs on Thursday and they loved it. I have to admit I thought it was pretty darn cute!! There was a part where the dogs were taken to the pound and Kaylee started crying. She was so offended that they would be taken to the pound, it was kind of cute. They wound up watching the movie twice.

David and I went to go get groceries tonight and we ate at Friday's. Now if you have not signed up for their stripes card (which is free) you are missing out. Two weeks ago we went and I got a coupon in my email for having a stripes card for $10 off your entire purchase. And then David signed up and got a buy one entre get a second one free. So we ate out for $13.50 tonight. They also have right now $5 sandwhiches and soups. We got the Jack Daniels Chicken sandwhich and didn't know it was $5...b/c the menu said $9.50 but the waitress later told us it was one that they are running this month. She said next month they are suppose to send out another bogo again...so go sign up!!

No comments: