Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Over the last week I have watched Season Finale's and I have to say I have not been impressed. The only one that I really liked was Grey's Anatomy. They did an awesome job and it left you in suspense. I for one knew that John Doe was George. As every time they would mention him they would go back to John Doe laying in the bed. The ending was really powerful and just in general great! I just finished watching Desperate Housewives the other night and I have to say woopie doo! Ok so it's suppose to be a mystery who Mike's marrying. Come on give us a better cliff hanger than that. And now on to my favorite show One Tree Hill. I just want to bawl! Chad and Hilarie are not going to be back next season as Lucas and Peyton, and I think I will be leaving the series with them. I feel that Lucas is the heart of the show and without him I just don't think it will be the same. They sent them off in a good farewell and I am so glad that Peyton did not die at the end. I just watched 90210 and it was pretty good. That one made me wonder who/what Annie ran over and the car that was behind her had a WBHH sticker on the back, So I guess someone will know what she did. I watched Smallville and BLAH! I just can't believe that show this year. The show just has no substance. It use to be really good. I did watch Private Practice and that one was just as BLAH. So now I guess it's waiting till September to them to begin...which is only 4 months away.

One show that I am so happy to start watching again is Army Wives, it's back in June. I love, love, love that show and it left us at a good cliffhanger! I am also going to start watching the Bachlorette. That's about all I have to post right now....off to bed!

No comments: