Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday!

This weekend was a whirlwind. It went by way too fast! Sunday dad took mom and I and the kids out to eat at Golden Corral. Kelley didn't get Taylor till later so she didn't go, and David was working. Kaylee got a cold on Saturday so she didn't eat a ton. She did eat her yogurt and some ham. Skyler ate like a little piggy. Then we went to my grandma's and Kelley and Taylor were out there. My grandpa's sister and her two boys and along with my grandpa's brother came up. It was nice to visit with them for a little while. After David got off work we went to KFC to eat. Mother's ate free yesterday. We invited my mom and dad, my grandma had just eatten so she stayed at home. It was a pretty good Mother's Day.

The kids and I went home after going to my grandma's for a little while. While we were in Columbia after we ate that morning we went to Menard's. This is a new store for us here. They are like Lowe's and Home Depot, expect I like their store a lot more. they also carry groceries and general purpose items as well. I got the kids some bubbles, the kind that don't spill if they are tipped over. Kaylee got Dora and Skyler got Spoonge Bob. Yesterday they blew some bubbles. Here are some pics of it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: