Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some photos











Things have been pretty quiet lately. And we are still getting settled in. I have just finished Skyler's Laundry today and did Kaylee's yesterday. Tomorrow will be ours and towels and then all will be done! I have gotten the kids clothes hung up and everything else unpacked. Today wasn't so bad...still pretty cool. Tomorrow is suppose to be 63 and I will be so happy.

Sunday we are having Kaylee's Birthday and it's suppose to be in the 40's. I have a dress for her to wear...but I think she won't be wearing it b/c of the weather. But that is ok. I still need to get Skyler some tennis shoes and another pair of sandals. Gap and Old Navy are having 30% off until the 9th. So I am probably going to order from there.
I have posted some photos from our trip to Louisiana. Man do I still miss it!!

No comments: