Wednesday, October 15, 2008



Today was such a LONG day! And boy am I glad that it is over. Katie, I watch her daughter Kinlea, brought a present for me today for my Birthday. I was shocked. But it was such a nice blanket and a warm rich brown and two pumpkin spice candles! Can you say YUM! They smell so good! Kaylee especially likes them. I watch her niece, Kailynn, and the gift was signed from both of them. I didn't know who it was from until after they left b/c Kaylee opened the bag and took out everything and ripped the card open. It was a very nice gift and so unexpected!

Skyler had school pictures today and I bought the cheapest ones b/c I have no clue how they turned out. I am going to take Skyler and Kaylee to get their pics taken for Christmas soon, so I will buy more pics then. I love, love, love the fall...but I do not look forward to winter! I also have a feeling this winter is going to be bad.

Kaylee got her Halloween costume in yesterday and I am hoping to get her picture taken in it tomorrow. It's so dang cute. She is going to be a butterfly fairy.

No comments: