Sunday, October 19, 2008

So we took the kids to Bob and Melody's today and then went to watch the Saints game. I told David after the first quarter I was done watching the Saints! Talk about frustration. The play calling was just horrible. So I mostly watched the Rams beat the Cowboys butt!!! I am happy for the Rams winning two in a row and winning over good teams. We left the bar early and went to Kohls and got some awesome deals on clothes. We were in Columbia yesterday...but the deals there were not good. I got Kaylee three pairs of jeans, four shirts, Skyler two pairs of jeans and two shirts and Kaylee two dolls for Christmas all that for $100!! I just couldn't believe it, and on top of that I got $20 in Kohls cash to spend later and I just have to spend $20 and I get it free! I do have to take back a pair of jeans and a shirt for Kaylee. Kaylee is wearing 3T in jeans, and the sad thing that is what Skyler wears in jeans. We got Skyler some Handy Manny tennis shoes and a shirt from Sears but the shirt is too dang big.

Kelley picked Skyler up from Bob and Melody's today to go see a movie...well I guess they only sat through half and that is all he could take. They went to see Beverly Hills dog movie, and I told her that he wouldn't sit through it. Bob and Melody took Kaylee to the park and she had a good time. When we went to pick her up she went running past David and gave me 4 huge hugs in a row and said that she was ready to go home. She is such a momma's girl!

Tomorrow the kids will be back but it's just two of them. Monday comes so soon!

No comments: