Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Costumes

So I took pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes last night and they are below. I really hope that halloween is not too cold this year! Kaylee's tights are pretty warm..but I still need to find a pink long sleeve top for her to wear under just in case. Skyler will also have his face painted.

Not too much happened today...just really quiet. All the kids were gone by 4 this afternoon and it's just peaceful. Skyler and sissy really play well when they are by themselves. But sissy is in here in the dining room with me on a ride-on, and Skyler is on the couch taking a nap. He refused to this afternoon...so I think he just gave up! But the good thing is he will still sleep tonight and go to bed by 9 pm.

David is off Friday, Saturday and Sunday...so I have informed him that I am sleeping in this weekend for once since I don't have any kids Saturday. He is not too keen on the idea but I figured it's only fair since he gets to all the time. Mom and dad are going to pick up Skyler from school tomorrow and then come and get Kaylee and I can't wait. David and I are going to go eat the buffet at Isle of Capri here tomorrow, it has crab legs and fried shirmp. I am really looking forward to the crab legs and at 4 pm there will be NO line! So it will be a nice break from the kids. I am almost tempted to leave Kaylee at moms...but I know mom will be calling b/c she won't stay. Skyler will, shoot he would live there if he could.

No comments: